Present This Coupon And Receive 15% Off Tuition
The Pharmacy Technician Program will prepare you to
assist pharmacists in their day-to-day tasks.
These professionals work under the supervision of a
licensed Pharmacist and other health care providers.
This is a 219 hours classroom instructions and a 240-
hour externship. Total clock hours 459.
Upon successful completion, student will be able to
• Collect, organize, and evaluate patient
information for accuracy
• Prepare medication orders, inventory, stock
shelve, and fill prescriptions.
• Perform aseptic technique in a horizontal LAH
and prepare IV piggyback order.
• Compute pharmaceutical calculations,
reconstituting sterile drugs, and proper storage
Compound suspensions, suppositories,
capsules, creams, eye and eardrops, gels,
ointments, and chewables.
• $2375 includes STRF, supplies, extern,
• $125 Registration Fee (Non Refundable)
• Fees does not include CPR, uniform,
fingerprint, drug screening, and textbooks
• VCC does not provide financial aid.
• Payment plan available
With the LocalSaver App, saving money on the products and services you use everyday has never been so easy.