GCH Inspections is please to offer a discount to all Teachers, First Responders, and Military/Veterans. We appreciate your service! . Call Us Today For Details.
Home Services | Houston, TX
At GCH Inspections, LLC; We know that Home buying can be a stressful situation. Knowing that you have a financial decision to make and the report we provide may play a role in that decision; is what drives us to deliver “peace of mind” by providing a Good Conscious Home Inspection report with 4 color photos, descriptions, and comments.
Our approach is to take our time on each inspection and test, evaluate and inspect each system. Then knowing you have limited time to base your decision, we strive to deliver the report the same day or with-in 24 hours.
We encourage our clients to attend the inspection. That way, we can review all our findings and address your concerns personally while on location. If you are unable to make it, we'll do our best to provide the report on the day of the inspection or within 24 hours. We are always happy and available to discuss finding over the phone.
Our goal is to give you a fair and honest assessment before you purchase your dream home. Through our Good Conscious Home Inspections reports, expect us to make you a part of our family. Whether you have a pool or spa, we'll check not only the water pumps and supply, but also the safety items that other inspectors overlook.
Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association™ (TPREIA)
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors™ (InterNACHI)
National Swimming Pool Foundation™ (NSPF)
Give us 5% confidence, and I will earn the other 95%
Appointments are booking fast so...Call us today - 713-410-5041
"I can HIGHLY recommend GCH Inspections. I was amazed at the number of areas he found that needed to be corrected which the builder forgot on my brand new home. The issues he found in the Stucco that the builder needed to correct could have been been very expensive in a few years and this alone more than paid for the inspection. In addition, a very comprehensive report with comments and photographs was issued which made it easy to check off the items with the builder representative and he is available to answer any questions after the job is finished. Oh, I loved he had chairs, cold water and M&Ms for me and my wife. Very professional!!" - B. Branch
"I will definitely recommend George for an inspection. He made us feel very comfortable in choosing the property that we purchased. We are very grateful for him pointing out the few issues with the property. If not done it could have been very costly for us. Being first time home owners, he put our minds at ease with notes on how to fix certain issues. Thank you George, because of you, we absolutely love and feel secure in our dream home." - R. Trimble, Humble, TX
GCH inspections did a great job with our inspection. Highly recommend. L Micetich
George exceeds his clients expectations with his availability, thoroughness and communication. His level of service is excellent and my buyers regularly comment on how impressed they were with his services. As a realtor, it is important to me to help build a strong and dependable team around my clients to support them through their home buying experience, and George has regularly been a valued member of that. I recommend GCH Inspections wholeheartedly. JHolmes
George is detailed and very knowledgeable.. He's professional, polite and a really nice guy! C Hamlin
George is great to work with, Highly recommended! L Gibbs
George you are awesome! Just wanted to let you know that.
Have a wonderful day!
At your Service,
VP of Operations
With the LocalSaver App, saving money on the products and services you use everyday has never been so easy.