This offer is good for 10% off the cost of the rental fees. Does not apply to delivery fees
Hotels & Travel | Hot Springs National Park, AR
I specialize in campers with slide-outs... and would appreciate all who live locally to me, as well as all, to also share and ask others to like the group as well, to help spread the word :)
You can look us up on Facebook @ American RV Rentals [https://www.facebook.com/AmericanRVrentals] or www.facebook.com/groups/AmericanRVrentalsLLC/
I am still in the process of creating the web page but it will be up and running very soon...
You can call me on the Business phone @ (501) 617-1104 to discuss your camping needs.
Our rates are $139.00 per night with a 2 day minimum. There are NO deposits required! I require 30% down and your rental agreement to hold your booking and the other 70% either upon pick up, or at delivery.
I am a Veteran of 14 years in the Army so I also offer a military/Veteran discount of 10% ...
I love the great outdoors and started the company out of my love and fond memories of camping as a child...
My company motto is, "Exceed customer expectations by delivering high quality RV's at the lowest possible, while maintaining the integrity you would expect from a family owned business."
I want you, your friends and family to have the best experience possible and look forward to working with you and assisting you in your camping needs.
Thanks and God bless,
With the LocalSaver App, saving money on the products and services you use everyday has never been so easy.