GCPC was established on a different philosophy in the practice of law. Unlike other law firms which are named for their founding attorneys, at GCPC the focus is on the client, not the attorney. We consider it a privilege when we are asked to counsel or represent a client and we treat our clients with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
General Counsel, P.C.’s attorneys do not simply want to provide you legal services – any attorney can provide legal services. Rather, we want to be “your legal partner and trusted advisor.” We want to develop a long-term relationship in which our attorneys become an integral component of your success.
Since its foundation in 2004, General Counsel, P.C. has grown through building long-term relationships with satisfied clients. The “concept” behind General Counsel, P.C. is simple, provide a superior level of legal representation to business and non-profits while maintaining a close relationship where we are considered part of the team.
Our attorneys strive to fill the role of inside counsel for your company, saving you the expense of a full-time, in-house attorney. Our dedicated lawyers will become familiar with all aspects of your operation in order to provide you with efficient legal representation in many areas of your business, including:
Find out how General Counsel can help!
Call 703.556.0411Contact Us
At our law firm, we truly believe that it is an honor and privilege to serve as legal counsel. The trust a client places in our attorneys is respected and appreciated. We will serve as your advisor and advocate.
Why Choose General Counsel, P.C.
- Focused Legal Representation: Each client has an attorney dedicated to serve as their outside general counsel. That attorney oversees the client’s legal representation and consistently strives to assist in the client’s business success.
- Client-Centered Service: We take the time to answer your questions, and we will discuss all of your options in order to work toward a solution that provides the best outcome for your situation.
- Cost-Effective Counsel: We work to understand our clients’ business methods and objectives, which allows our attorneys to provide better, more cost-effective representation.
Contact Us Today
General Counsel, P.C. is comprised of six practice groups designed to efficiently serve the individual needs of our diverse client base. Our team of experienced attorneys work collaboratively across practice areas to provide our clients with effective, synergetic service.
Below is a listing of our key practice areas:
- Corporate Group: Business owners and leaders need sound legal counsel when making business decisions and in operating their businesses. Our Corporate Practice Group provides complete representation to businesses, and business owners, during the lifecycle of the business – from formation to divestiture and everything in between. We truly serve as the “general counsel” for our clients.
- Franchising Group: At General Counsel, P.C., our attorneys have extensive experience representing both franchisors and franchisees in a wide variety of matters. Franchising is a large and growing industry. As your legal partner, our goal is to provide effective legal representation so that your business can expand and thrive.
- Government Contracts Group: Companies doing business with the federal government – whether as a prime or subcontractor – have a specialized set of rules that they must follow to achieve business success. Our attorneys know these rules. Our Government Contracts Practice Group has experience relevant to the entire lifecycle of a government contractor, including formation, contract negotiation and award, contract administration, bid and contract disputes, and Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.
- Labor and Employment Group: For many employers, labor/employment matters can be a consistent struggle. It should not be. Our Labor/Employment Law Practice Group has extensive experience in helping to create sound policies so that human resource departments can provide a strong foundation for companies. Our attorneys also provide day-to-day counsel for employers to avoid employment-related disputes. And, finally, when necessary, our attorneys vigorously defend our clients from employment-related claims.
- Litigation Group: Most of the time, businesses wish to avoid litigation. However, sometimes it is necessary to protect your company, or required to redress a wrong. Our attorneys have extensive state, federal and appellate court litigation experience and will work to pursue strong advocacy on behalf of our clients.
- Immigration Law: At General Counsel, P.C., our immigration attorneys handle both business and personal immigration matters. Our immigration practice places a special emphasis on the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa, and is able to accommodate clients with EB-5 immigration and EB-5 securities services. General Counsel, P.C. is also able to provide in-house investment advisory services for our EB-5 investors and Regional Centers.
- Intellectual Property Group: Intellectual property can be the foundation of a business and its most important asset. Our attorneys understand this. Whether obtaining, defending or protecting a trademark for a business name or logo, successfully prosecuting a patent or fighting off a potential patent infringer, or obtaining copyright protection, our Intellectual Property Practice Group can assist.
- Non-Profit Group: Non-profits and trade associations need an outside general counsel that understands their organization and the unique legal issues applicable to their non-profit status. Our attorneys have such expertise and serve as legal counsel and board members for non-profit clients.